One day Cairo Tour by flight from Makadi Bay
Book now to visit the famous Giza Pyramids for One day Cairo tour by flight from Makadi Bay, one of the seven wonders in the ancient world from Makadi Bay with private tour guide.
Itinerary for One day Cairo tour by flight from Makadi Bay:
We will pick you up from your hotel in Makadi Bay by private car to drive to Hurghada airport for your short flight to Cairo, where you will find our Egyptologist guide to start your trip in Cairo.
You will visit the famous Giza Pyramids, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Pyramids were constructed from 5000 years by millions of limestone.
Then visit the Great Sphinx, the half Lion and half Human statue stands guard over the tombs.
Lunch will be at a local restaurant during the tour then we proceed to visit the Egyptian Museum which renewed in 1900 to neo-classical style by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon it was exhibited 12000 objects till now from the prehistoric era to be Greco- Roman period, the most interesting in the Egyptian Museum is the golden treasure of Tutankhamen.
Free time in Cairo for shopping or optional tours then to Cairo airport for the flight to Hurghada with a direct transfer to your hotel in Makadi Bay.
Pickup Time: Pickup from your hotel in Makadi Bay at 04:30 AM
Return Time: 9 pm
Duration: full day trip
Tour Type: Private Tour
Guide Lang: Professional English/Dutch, German speaking Egyptologist guide
What’s included ?
– Return flight ticket from Hurghada.
– Pick up services from your hotel and return
– Assistance of our personnel during your tours
– All transfers by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
– English speaking tour guide fees
– Entrance fees to the sights
– Lunch during tours in Cairo at quality restaurant
– Bottled water during tours in Cairo
– All services charges and taxes included in your price included
What doesn’t include ?
– Any extras not mentioned in the program
– Personal expenses
What to bring ?