Luxor Tour by bus from Makadi Bay
Book online Luxor Tour by bus from Makadi Bay to visit Valley of Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Karnak temple.
Itinerary for Luxor Tour by bus from Makadi Bay:
It takes you by bus to Luxor for sightseeing of the most enthralling history lesson ever, visit Luxor temples, tombs and monuments where they date back a whopping 4,000 years and more, when ancient Thebes, Egypt’s Pharaoh capital, was in its prime.
You’ll visit Valley of Kings, the last resting place of the Pharaohs.
The limestone hills house 62 maze-like tombs, each built to see their revered inhabitants safely into the afterlife.
While you’re here you’ll also see the humungous twin statues of the Colossi of Memnon, built to guard the necropolis, and the stunning Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
This three-tiered mortuary sits beneath a 300-foot rock and is fronted by incredible colonnades.
Then lunch at local restaurant and get ready for Karnak temple in the city, this jaw-dropping temple is crammed full of skyscraping pillars, chapels and statues.
After collecting your jaw from the floor, it’s time to get back to your car for your journey back to Makadi Bay.
This includes your own driver and private tour guide in Luxor.
Pickup Time: Pickup from your hotel in Makadi Bay at 05:30 AM.
Return Time: 7:30 pm
Duration: full day trip
Tour Type: Private Tour
Guide Lang: Professional English/Dutch, German speaking Egyptologist guide
What’s included ?
– Pick up services from your hotel and return
– Assistance of our personnel during your tours
– All transfers by air-conditioned deluxe bus
– English speaking tour guide fees
– Entrance fees to the sights
– Lunch during tours in Luxor at quality restaurant
– Bottled water during tours in Luxor
– All services charges and taxes included in your price included
What doesn’t include ?
– Any extras not mentioned in the program
– Personal expenses
– Drinks in the restaurant
What to bring ?